Want to be absolutely sure?
I provide expert speech analysis and feedback that helps boost your speech, improve your speaker’s delivery, and ensure you’re on the right track.
How am I qualified?
I’m a professional speechwriter with more than a dozen years of experience writing for government and business leaders. I also train speechwriters both online and onsite.
Here’s What I’ll Be Looking For When Analyzing Your Speech
- Is it written for the ear (not the eye)?
- Does the language and content fit the audience?
- Is there an excessive use of jargon? In other words, will anybody understand what you’re saying or is the language too specialized?
- Does the speech have an opening that gets attention?
- Does this opening lead to the point of the speech.
- Is the point stated clearly?
- Does the speech have a clear and easy-to-follow structure, or is it a mess?
- Do your arguments work? Are they logical? Does your evidence support them?
- Is there a storyline?
- Does it have a clear conclusion and call to action?
What You Need To Know
- I will not rewrite your speech. I provide analysis and suggestions for changes only. If you need a speech written or rewritten, I provide that service here.
- The price reflects one analysis only. If you rewrite the speech and resubmit it to receive more feedback, you will be charged a second time.
- Those who have taken my On-Demand Speechwriting Course, or my Mastermind Speechwriting Course, receive a 20% discount.
- Members of my Global Speechwriting Member Content Library receive a discount of 10%.
How It Works
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page. It’s vital that you provide as many details as possible. Make sure you know the point of your speech, as many details about the audience as possible, and any background information that is relevant.
*Rest assured, your information will always remain confidential, even if we choose not to work together. Confidentiality is the foundation of my business.
Make sure you provide a deadline. This is the date when you need the analyzed speech back from me.
Once I receive your submission, I will contact you to confirm I’ve received your speech and that work has begun.
I send you an invoice and you pay online via PayPal. You will receive a receipt as proof of payment. Work begins only once payment is confirmed.
You receive the speech back from me by the stated deadline.
How Much Does It Cost?
The complete price is $250 USD per hour.
This is for any speech up to 2,300 words–a standard 20-minute keynote speech.
I will confirm this price with you prior to beginning the work.
You will never be charged more than one hour ($250 USD) unless you are informed in writing.
How Long Will It Take?
To be determined once I confirm the work with you. That being said, I can usually turn speeches around in a day or two once payment is confirmed.
Psst — If you’re looking for my professional speechwriting services, click here for more information.